£300 - £350 per day + Expenses
13 days ago
Morson are proud to be partnering one of the UK's largest Designers and Integrator's of Security Systems.
Given their success and recent project award, they are looking to appoint a Site Manager on a contract basis to embark on a long term contract.
Successful applicants will be expected to hold previous experience within the below and hold prior knowledge of electronic security biased projects such as CCTV installation.
- Provide onsite non-working supervision
- Provide start of shift briefings for working party
- Ensure all staff are signed onto and following the RAMS
- Assist PM with EHS Audits if required
- Provide project progress report back to the company
- Assist PM & Senior PE with equipment orders when required
- Security Clearance will be required (completed upon offer)
- Liaise with client to gain access to site
Given the nature of the role and although this is based within the South, site travel will be required along with a black or Red CSCS, asbestos awareness, MS Project/Office experience and overall experience of supervision of M&E related projects
Please apply now for more information.