£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
0169 857 3850
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Site Manager? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established multi-disciplined contractor to assist them in their search for a Senior Engineer/ Sub Agent. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Rail, Water, Civils, or Infrastructure projects
Within this role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily management of groundworks packages in the central Belt of Scotland
- Organise and Purchase on Site Labour, Materials, and Plant
- Liaise with the commercial teams and other operational teams to ensure projects are delivered in a timely, and cost effective manner.
- Organise and Chair meetings with clients and senior management.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working within groundworks, deep drainage and, cut & fill works.
- Experience working on rail projects is essential
- SMSTS Certified
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
The succsesful applicant can expect a comprehensive package and a competitive salary.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided.