Vital Glasgow Construction
14 days ago
Vital Resources, have been employed by a well-established Civil Engineering contractor in the Central Belt to assist them in their search for an experienced Site Manager.
Our client is looking for someone to deliver a range of projects within the company all based in the Central belt. As a Site Manger you will be expected to:
- Promote a safe and efficient working environment on site
- Proactively manage operations
- Building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships
- Providing and maintaining accurate records and management information for site
- Leading, managing and developing the site team
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a similar role
- A background in civil engineering
- Degree educated (preferred)
- PTS Certification
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or if you would like to apply please call 01698 753 850 or email