£450 - £550 per day
6 months ago
We are currently looking for an Offshore Wind Site Manager to be based in Paris for 2 year contract to work on the St Brueic offshore windfarm construction project.
The candidate should have the following requirements:
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field
- Senior Engineer >5 years' experience in construction site management, preferably in offshore
- Demonstrable experience in construction management role
- Documented experience in a safety leadership role
- Advanced knowledge on marine operations deployed for development, construction and operations for Offshore Wind projects.
- Understand and demonstrate a clear knowledge of the construction and commissioning process
- Ability to organise and manage many different contractors and sub-contractors simultaneously
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A solid, demonstrable understanding of HSEQ, consent compliance and risk management issues
- Experience of managing construction team and delivering against targets and reporting
- Knowledge on the implementation of quality assurance and environmental processes
- Understand and demonstrate a clear knowledge and capability to deliver on construction processes
- Fluent in French and English languages
- Beneficial to understand Brittany dialect
It is essential for candidates to have previous offshore wind farm experience.