Birmingham, West Midlands
£325 - £375 per day
2 months ago
£325 - £375
A Birmingham based Site Manager to cover from Leighton Buzzard to Worcester with Footbridge works in a station environment experience.
Experienced Rail Site Manager with multi-discipline experience along with a strong background in Piling, RC Works, Steel Frames, Footbridges, WPP's, Task Briefings, Risk Assessments and Programmes.
- Writing CPP, WPP, risk assessments
- temp works schedules and briefs,
- sending out procurement ITT and meeting subcontractors on site to review scope
- liaising with the TOC to agree demarcation area
- updating programmes.
- Managing all health and safety requirements on site working weekends, the weekly task for lift plans, pop plans and rail orientated paperwork.
- Keep the programme up to date and do look ahead
- Manage the direct staff and the subcontractors
- Updating briefs if changes required
- Writing WPP and task briefs, reviewing subcontractors rams
- Rail planning, book possessions on look ahead or cancel them where required. Managing the SWPacks and SWL's