East Midlands, England
£300 - £350 per day
Rail Technical Team
4 months ago
Our client is currently looking for a Site Manager to work in the Lichfield area. This is a contract opportunity for an initial 7 month period.
concrete pile caps,
temporary scaffold bridge,
install 2 new lift shafts and steel walkways,
full height brickwork to lift shafts,
install 2 x 16 man passenger lifts,
Candidates would need:
* AFA experience (or a minimum of station platform experience working with Civils/M&E and Telecoms)
* Use to managing both direct and subcontract labour.
* To be competent in managing cost and programme.
* Able to produce CPP, WPPs, task briefs and associated Risk Assessments.
* To be a safety driven individual.
* Be customer focused.
* Quality focused.
* PTS trained.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and the above sounds of interest, please send your CV