Central Belt, Scotland
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Site Manager required for a permanent position with a Civil Engineering Contractor in the Central Belt.
Our client is looking for an experienced Site Manager with a background in Infrastructure projects.
The main responsibilities of this position will be:
- Managing site costs costs
- Fostering and maintaining good working relationships with the client and client representatives
- Leading Safety Management on site
- Providing timely and accurate reports, forecasts and budgets for internal purposes
- Leading, motivating and monitoring the site team and developing the strategy as required
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree educated
- Site Manager experience gained working for another civil engineering contractor
- Experience of working on a variety of civil engineering projects
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Good IT skills
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a chance to progress within your career.