£300 - £375 per day
6 months ago
Experience in footbridge refurbishment works in an operational station environment.
The key experiences the candidates need to have are
- Prep and painting in line with NR specification
- Steel work repairs
- Roofing and timber cladding works
- Scaffold works
- Replacement of timber windows.
- Minor M&E works
- Management of temporary works
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Stakeholder management (TOC)
- Possession and Isolation management (AC+DC)
- Management of day and night shifts.
Generic duties include:
- Production of CPP, WPPs and TBs
- Delivering to price and programme (Assistance in producing cost plan/updating of programme.)
- Ordering of all labour, plant and materials
- Management of all SHESQ matters on site
- Management of supervisor, engineer, subcontractors and labour.
- Ensuring the scheme is built in line with the approved design
- Completing all relevant daily/weekly documents including Daily/weekly reports, site inspections, permits etc.