Perth & Kinross, Scotland
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital Resources are working with a well-established and busy civil engineering contractor in the heart of Scotland to assist them in appointing a new Site Manager.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Quality Control.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Setting out and facilitating work for all direct and indirect labour.
- Maintaining high safety standards.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Check and authorise time sheets for direct labour.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Manage and reduce waste.
- Protect the public for our works.
- Project a professional image to all
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- A Construction or Civil Engineering related degree
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- Competent in Health and Safety practise
- Computer literate including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Methodical approach to tasks undertaken
- Ability to work on own initiative
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
For more information, or to apply, please email or call 01698 573 850