£250.00 - £265.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Site Manager - contract - Bristol
My client are a leading refurbishment and M&E facilities management company across the UK. They require the services of a Site Manager with experience across various fit out, refurb and renovation programmes within an industrial environment.
My clients needs are quite niche, as the work they carry out for their client is made up of multiple small works from £20k - £1m on 1 site. This can consist of relaying access roads, refurbishing office spaces, moving equipment from various units and placing elsewhere (removal or cladding etc), M&E maintenance works etc...
- Must have SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid and Asbestos awareness
- Able to start within the next 1-2 weeks
- Have interest in Health and safety and implementing on site,
- Be client facing as a lot of exposure to end users.
- Has knowledge of RAMS, fit out, build, refurbishment projects,
This role will be deemed inscope of IR35 and as a result we can only payroll via UMB OR PAYE,