£300.00 - £370.00 per day
9 months ago
Site Manager - Contract - £300 - £370 per day (If digs required must be included in rate) Cumbria based
My client are looking for the services of a Site manager with experience within the Civils, Drainage and Demolition sectors. A knowledge of temporary works is advantageous along with working in a live environment and awareness of on-site traffic control. This will be a minimum 6 month contract and candidates who expect to stay away from home are to be made aware that the daily rate is inclusive for any allowance for living away. Duties will include but not limited to:-
- Implement all Health, Safety and the Environment legislation, as contained within the Health & Safety Management System
- Actively leading by example as a representative of the Company ensuring that all working relationships with internal and external customers are consistent and perform to the highest standards
- Ensuring the company gets the best out of its sub - contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring the correct correspondence is in place to protect the company's commercial and contractual position
- Ensure all activities the company's processes/standards laid down in the Business Quality Management System are adhered to.
- Fulfil responsibilities in accordance with the project allocation of responsibilities
- Management of quality control and inspection of the work being carried out
- To report all accidents or incidents that warrant entry into the site accident book and within 24 hours to the contracts manager
- In conjunction with this you will need to liaise effectively with all disciplines, i.e. surveying, buying, planning, HR, Health and Safety, to ensure effective management of contracts and delivery of products to the program.
Candidates will have SMSTS, Full Driving License, NVQ 5-6 CSCS(black card) 4+ years experience, CITB, NEBOSH prefereable, Solid IT skills. A background with a Principle contractor is advantageous.
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered. Please forward a copy of your CV
You will be contacted within 3 working days if your application is successful.