£26000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Site Manager - FTC (6-months) - Manchester - Yorkshire
My client are a leading property developer who specialise in major project schemes across the residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors. They require the services of a Site Manager who is capable of looking after Health & safety and contractor compliance management within the minor work schemes on site. They will be preferably Manchester based but able to travel the Northwest or Yorkshire regions as multiple live sites.
Candidate duties will be:
- Previous experience in dealing with HSE and managing site compliance's.
- Have experience of managing main contractors within a consultancy environment.
- Carry out site inspections, health & safety audits, statuary checks, vacant building checks and complete reports required for all assigned sites.
- Ensure all actions from site inspections are completed within required time frames including minor repairs and works.
- Assist facilities managers in respect of all minor work contracts, including compiling specifications and obtaining quotations, assist in the delivery of such works in line with CDM.
- Tenant Liaison - Be a contact point for all tenanted related issues.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in Site/facilities management within a residential environment advantageous.
- Ability to work alone or a team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, preferably a H&S training/qualification
- IT literate
- Valid Driver license
- Required to travel 1.5 hours from home potentially for site visits. (will not be asked to lodge away)