£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
21 days ago
Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager, with a solid background in Heavy Civils, groundworks and earthwork projects? Do you want to work for a contractor with a solid order book of work? Do you want to work for a contractor that offer autonomy, and the chance to progress within your career? Then Vital Resources want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are looking to speak with experienced Senior Site Manager for a permanent position in the Central Belt of Scotland to work for a well-established Civil Engineering and groundworks contractor, to play a pivotal part in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
As an experienced Site Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the daily operations on site and ensure project timescales are met within a safe and accurate fashion
- Reporting daily/weekly to the Project Manager on key aspects of progress issues and concerns
- Contribute and help to ensure that success throughout all projects is achieved by delivering the programme on time,
- Manage the delivery of various heavy civils projects
To be considered for this position the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Engineering background (non-essential)
- Experience in groundworks and plotworks is preferred
- Experience working as a sub-contractor
- Full Driving licence (as travel to sites is required)
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details below, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.