Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
10 days ago
Vital Resources are pleased to be working with a reputable multi-disciplined contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Site manager
Our client is looking for a Site Manager to assist in the delivery of major groundworks and drainage projects in the central belt.
As an Agent your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop Site Set-Up and Prepare documentation
- Supervision of Sub-Contractors
- Orgnanisation and requisition of plant, materials and, labour
- Co-Ordinate and chair site meetings between design team and site staff
- Ensure compliance with the companies quality and safety procedures.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Civils experience (ideally from a groundworks or concrete frames background)
- IT literate
- Degree qualified or the equivalent
- Previous experience in structural concrete is desired
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package and the chance to work for a reputable and well established contractor with a solid order book of work.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below noted details or click the "apply now" link.