Ayr, South Ayrshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Site Manager with a background in groundworks Projects? Do you want to work on some of Scotland's major infrastructure projects? Do you want to work for a reputable and well established civil engineering subcontractor with a solid order book?
Then vital want to speak to you!
Vital resources have been employed by a reputable specialist civil engineering contractor with a solid presence in the West of Scotland. Our client is looking to strengthen to their operational team with the addition of a new Site Manager. As a Site Manager within this capacity you would be expected to preform:
- Weekly update meeting with senior management
- Weekly reporting on the project to update commercial departments
- Liaise with other departments to ensure profitability of projects
- Attend and chair weekly meetings with site staff
- Assume responsibility for the Health and Safety of staff on site
The successful applicant for this position would be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certified
- CSCS Certified
- Groundworks experience
- Experience operating as a subcontractor
- Full lifecycle project deliver experience
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person. If you would like more information or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.