£23 - £26 per hour
8 months ago
Position: Site Manager
Contract Type: Freelance/Fixed Contract
Duration: Approx. 6-8 months initially
A new build Education Project within Cheltenham, Steel Frame Build with external Brick and Cladding, 2-3 storeys with full internal fit out. Project currently in the Ground.
My client specialise in New Build Commercial, Education and Industrial works and are looking for a Site Manager to oversee the Scaffolding, Steel Frame and External packages of the project. This will entail sequencing packages together to ensure a smooth programme and managing subbies and labour on site accordingly. The main duties will include:
- Providing clear direction to the on-site contraction team
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the site from foundation to completion
- Ensuring the build is completed to specification
- Producing reports accurately and on time
- Ensuring high quality is maintained through every aspect of the project
- Ensuring best HSE practices are adhered to and implemented across site.
- Previous experience in a similar Environment accross New Build projects a MUST, managing Bricklaying sub packages and Scaffolding in particular.
- CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid Qualifications
- Be able to control sub-contract packages
- High literacy in IT.
If the above role is of interest please forward a copy of your CV or alternatively please call me on 01617071516.