£265.00 - £285.00 per day
23 days ago
Site Manager - London (Battersea) - Contract - 2 years
My client are a leading Fire Detection and installations contractor across the UK who require the services of an experienced Site Manager to oversee works within the Battersea power station for a 2 year contract.
Full responsibility for the planning and delivery of a project, across a range of Fire Detection & Suppression products within the London Construction market.
Lead the Project Team to delivering the project to a high standard on time and within budget. Working with your project team, you will be required to instigate demonstrable delivery capability, operational performance, customer satisfaction and control the costs to exceed the clients expectations. Work to the Fire Systems design, installation, commissioning, reporting and financial control procedures under the ongoing scrutiny of continuous improvement..
* Manages the varied aspects of large projects, working closely with the delivery team to mitigate any risk. Ensure effective Project Management processes are worked to rigorously.
* Ensures Company policies are followed and quality assurance reviews/procedures are conducted for all projects.
* Ensure full 'cost to complete' reviews are completed on a monthly / adhoc basis, depending on the requirements and the size of the project.
* Implements, maintains & improves on an ongoing basis sustainable business processes.
* Ongoing reviews of resource requirements to ensure project needs are met, whilst ensuring operational efficiency's are achieved.
* A key point of contact for the customer on the project.
* Provide monthly / ad hoc reports, lead and manage meetings.
* Maintain delivery credibility.
* Report accurate project information (e.g. contract value, costs & program).
* Helps create pipeline forecasts and broad-based financial picture of the project.
* Ensures Project meets or exceeds budgeted financial objectives, including revenue and margin.
* To fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, RAMS, ACE
Experience within the Fire safety installations environment is advantageous and SMSTS, CSCS, 1st AID & Electrical background essential to apply for the role.