Are you an experienced Site Manager? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, and strengthening their presence in new regions throughout Scotland? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established contractor, who due to their growth plans and recent successes, are looking add to their presence in the West with the appointing of a Senior Site Manager/ Site Agent. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in heavy civils, groundworks, or Infrastructure projects
Within this role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily management of groundworks packages in the central Belt of Scotland
- Organise and Purchase on Site Labour, Materials, and Plant
- Liaise with the commercial teams and other operational teams to ensure projects are delivered in a timely, and cost effective manner.
- Organise and Chair meetings with clients and senior management.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working within groundworks, deep drainage and, cut & fill works.
- SMSTS Certified
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.