East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Vital Glasgow Construction
6 months ago
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable civil engineering and rail contractor to assist them in appointing several new Site Foremen for various projects across the central belt.
Our client is looking to strengthen the operational department to deliver on major infrastructure projects.
As a site engineer your duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Organising labour and plant on site
- Overseeing safety and practice on site
- Liaise with the senior management team to provide updates on projects
- Ensure delivery of projects in a timely and safe manner
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in groundworks
- SSSTS certified
- Groundworks experience
- Experience working in a similar capacity
Within this role, our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information bout this position or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the noted details.