£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Allowance
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a background in Civil projects? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Groundwork's and Civil contractor to assist them in their search for several new Site Engineers covering major projects in the West of Scotland.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out Of Bolts and Pins on Site
- Working with the Site Team to ensure designs are followed in accord with the end client specification
- Providing technical feedback for Site Management
- Using a Leica/ Trimble System to provide levelling and engineering feedback
- Manage your own diary to provide assistance on several sites.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working in a Subcontractor environment
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (preferred)
- Experience in Cad Design and Software