£30000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Company Car
Vital Glasgow Construction
14 days ago
Vital Resources are pleased to be working with a reputable and well established Civil Engineering and Groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Site Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone who will help them further strengthen their presence in the west as well as someone who wants to develop within their career.
As a site engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out of drainage and foundations
- General Site Management including ordering materials
- Travel to various sites and keeping accurate records of their development
- Providing technical and site feedback to senior management and the commercial team
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Civils experience (ideally from a groundworks background)
- IT literate
- Comfortable using Leica Systems
- Degree qualified or the equivalent
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package and the chance to work for a reputable and well established contractor with a solid order book of work.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below noted details or click the "apply now" link.