Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a well-established and reputable Civil Engineering contractor to assist them in appointing several new Site Engineers for permanent opportunities in the West of Scotland.
Our client is looking for someone to;
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site
- Setting out and controlling lines and levels on-site
- Completing As-Built drawings for completed works
- Participating in daily meetings to discuss programme requirements
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of subcontractors
- Nurturing and developing Graduates and Trainees
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven setting out experience
- CSCS / IOSH / SMSTS
- Ability to programme/schedule
- Experienced within groundworks including drainage, highways and utility services, RC frame/ Concrete retain walls, slipfom, rebar
For this our client is looking to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.