Vital Glasgow Construction
8 months ago
Site Engineer required for a permanent position within an established contractor in Central Scotland.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Perform designs and oversee structural repairs
- Interpret technical drawings
- Liaison with engineers and agents to ensure compliance with specification
- Manage quality control
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree-educated within civil engineering;
- Previously experience within a similar capacity
- Experience within the Water sector is preferable
- SMSTS is desirable
- Full Driving licence is also required, due to the nature of the work.
An attractive salary and package is on offer to the right person. click the "apply now" link for more information.