Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
Vital Glasgow Construction
21 days ago
Vital resources have been employed by a well-established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing a new Site Engineer for several major projects in the West of Scotland.
As a site engineer you would be expected to:
- Be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Be well versed in HSE management, quality control, subcontractor manager and production of project handover documentation
- Develop, Site Set up and documentation preparation
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
To be considered for this opportunity our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of GPS operated plant
- Ability to resource work activities in an efficient manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong work ethic and desire for career progression
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like to apply, or for more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.