Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
Vital Glasgow Construction
23 days ago
Vital resources have been tasked by a well established and reputable civil engineering contractor in the West of Scotland, to assist them in appointing a new Site Engineer/ Agent.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Perform setting out and engineering works
- Work with designs and liaise with commercial staff to ensure projects are run in a timely and cost effective manner
- Liaise with clients and senior management to provide updates on various projects
- Be responsible for H&S on site as well as reporting and incidents on site.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of setting-out and site engineering
- Desire to progress to management
- Degree educated (preferable)
- Previous experience within water or utilities projects
- SMSTS or SSSTS certified
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary to the right person as well as the opportunity to develop within your career to management level.
If you would like to apply, please click the "apply now" link, or alternatively please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details for more information.