Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
Vital Glasgow Construction
2 months ago
Vital Resources are currently employed by a reputable and well established civil engineer groundworks contractor to assist them in their search for a new Site Engineer to oversee the delivery of several planned works within a major framework.
Our client is looking for someone to:
- Oversee site works
- Ensure RAMS are up to date
- Follow engineering designs for concrete repair and structures within clean water projects
- Assis the site team with delivery of planned works
- Maintain accurate records for all H&S on site to report any incidents to senior management.
The successful applicant for this role will be able t demonstrate:
- Previous experience within Civil engineering and groundworks
- Clean water experience
- DOMS certification (preferable)
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details. Or click the "apply now" link.