£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 year ago
Due to recent large project wins in the West of Scotland, our client, a national civil engineering contractor specialising in Concrete Framing, Form work and Ground works, are currently looking to employ several new Engineers for their operations teams.
Our clients are able to provide long term contracts on projects which are at the initial stages.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Setting out lines and levels
- Handling immediate technical queries on site and taking necessary action to answer queries.
- Implementing instruction and direction from the Site Manager and Project Manager.
- Ensuring all paperwork is managed and kept secure on all site matters.
To be considered for this position, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience at a similar capacity
- Degree educated within Civil Engineering or the equivalent
- Organisation and task management aptitude.
- Communication and relationship building skills.
- Diligence on site
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive package along with a realistic career progression along with the chance to work for a major civil engineering contractor.
For more information, please call 01698 573850 or email