Livingston, West Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Vital resources have been employed by a national groundworks and concrete subcontractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Site Engineer.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Oversee the delivery of various projects ensuring the engineering designs are being followed
- Liaise with clients and senior management to ensure projects are being delivered in a cost effective and timely manner
- Organise labour and plant on site
- Arrange for additional materials and plant that may required
- Provide updates to clients and other operational departments
The successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate
- Engineering background
- Degree (preferable)
- Previous experience within utilities and water projects
- Concrete and groundworks experience
- Willingness to develop professionally to management level
For this out client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information please contact Jamie Nicholson using the provided details, alternatively please click the "apply now" link to apply.