US$50000.00 - US$60000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Morson International are working closely with a leading telecommunications company and we are looking for a number of people to join them in Belgium. One of these positions is for a:
Site Engineer - Brussels
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As site support engineer, you need to be familiar with Mobile network site construction, know specification of site building and have understanding of site design and site permit.
1. Site Preparation (help to create and implement procedures to guarantee the good quality process in all Projects: Site survey form, engineering installations guide, defines acceptance protocol, auditory Installations and times table procedure.
2. Review site design and provide necessary summary of survey report information.
3. Understanding of tower stability analyses.
4. Supervise site building with associated certification or able to get the necessary certification,
5. As the team member help to define acceptance criteria for Civil work or Installation and commissioning of mobile site activity, and support acceptance for civil work or equipment installation and commissioning.
6. Support to the partners: Help to improve and create more efficient work process (meetings, reports, provide procedure to Partner that shows how to make the installation correctly, according to comply project scope, and customer's quality specifications, support in troubleshooting.
7. Training: When necessary prepare and perform training to customer and training to Subcontractor. Support in Cost reduction & good quality: Understand and satisfy client needs, new solutions to reduce installation time and cost savings, perform procedures to increase efficiency on the partner side.
8. Customer satisfaction: Participate in daily operation and supervise process to avoid penalty by the customer. Help to improve quality standards appropriate to different project, troubleshooting company and third party equipment. Support model creation based on activity to help in future bidding and cost optimization.
9. Good understanding of local H&S restriction and standards applicable in site build projects.
Candidate should have (5-8 years' experience) with positions similar to job offer. Candidate should be able to prove Belgium experience in preparation and site build and hardware implementation process (including energy products). Good technical knowledge regarding standards and certifications applicable for mobile sites.
Nice to have good understanding of site acquisition process.
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.