£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
25 days ago
Are you an experienced Site Engineer, with a solid background in Heavy Civils, Utilities, and Concrete projects? Do you want to work for a contractor with a solid order book of work? Do you want to work for a contractor that offer autonomy, and the chance to progress within your career? Then Vital Resources want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are looking to speak with experienced Site Engineer for a permanent position in the West of Scotland to work for a well-established Civil Engineering and Infrastructure contractor, to play a pivotal part in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
As the Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Health & Safety
- Environment and Sustainability understanding, inc. acceptable practice (CDMs & RAMS) and behaviours
- Setting Out/Dimensional Control (groundworks & structural) inc. use of GPS, total station & automatic levels.
- Workforce engagement with the site team
- Procurement, monitoring and recording of materials, plant and logistics
- Implementing QA procedures including, concrete pre / post pour checks & compiling subcontractor snag lists.
- Record keeping and reporting inc. compiling information for O&M manuals, as built drawings
- Programme, scope of works and commercial acumen
To be considered for this position the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in water projects is preferred
- Concrete repairs and structures experience
- SMSTS Certificate
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details below, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.