£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Car, Negotiable
Vital Glasgow Construction
17 days ago
Are you an experienced Site Engineer? Do you have a background in working on various bulk earthworks, and groundworks projects? Do you want to work for a reputable an well established Civil Engineering contractor? Do you want to work on high profile projects throughout Scotland?
Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are working with a reputable and well established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing several new Site Engineers to cover sites across the Edinburgh area. Within this role a Site Engineer will be expected to:
- Perform setting-Out duties on site
- Organise plant, materials, and labour on site
- Provide technical feedback for the Commercial department
- Liaise with various operational and commercial departments
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certified
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Full driving licence (as travel to sites will be required)
- Ability to organise own diary
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.