£30000 - £35000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
8 months ago
Vital Resources are currently working with a specialist groundwork contractor with a solid reputation of promoting from within, to assist them in their search for experienced Site Engineers to further strengthen their presence in the East of Scotland.
Our client is a well know and reputable groundworks contractor with several high profile infrastructure projects in the East of Scotland. They are looking to appoint a new Site Engineer to manage several large scale sites within the Fie, Dundee, and Perth areas.
As a Site Engineer within this role you would be expected to:
- Perform Setting-Out responsibilities
- Provide engineering and technical feedback for the commercial department from various sites
- Manage your own diary to oversee several sites in the Edinburgh area
- Provide accurate technical reports for senior management
- Arrange plant, materials, and, labour required on site
- Assume responsibility for H&S on site including tool box talks and accident logging.
- Assume responsibility for QA on site.
The successful applicant for these roles would be able to demonstrate:
- Solid experience within Groundworks and engineering
- Previous experience of Plotwork's, housebuilding, or utilities would be advantageous
- Muck-shifting experience
- Ability to utilise setting-out machine including Liaca, Trimble, Totalstation etc
- Computer literacy
- Degree educated (preferable)
The successful applicant can benefit from ongoing training, career progression, and a comprehensive package including a competitive salary.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details noted or click the "apply now" link.