£30000 - £35000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
15 days ago
Vital resources have been employed by a reputable and well established civil engineering contractor in the Central Belt to assist them in their search for 2 Senior Site Engineers/ Site Managers.
Our client is a reputable name within the Civil Engineering market in the Central belt, with a solid order book, and are looking to further strengthen their engineering teams with the addition of 2 Senior Engineers. With Coverage accross the East of Scotland
Within this role you would be expected to:
- Perform Setting-Out responsibilities
- Provide engineering and technical feedback for the commercial department from various sites
- Assume responsibility for H&S on site including tool box talks and accident logging.
- Assume responsibility for QA on site
- Liaise with Site Staff, the commercial department, as well as being client facing and providing them with up to date information from site.
The successful applicant for these roles would be able to demonstrate:
- Solid experience within Groundworks and engineering
- Previous experience of Plotwork's, housebuilding, or Schools, and retail units would be preferred.
- Ability to utilise setting-out machine including Liaca, Trimble, Totalstation etc
- Computer literacy
- Degree educated (preferable)
- SMSTS Certified
- First Aid (preferred)
The successful applicant can benefit from ongoing training, career progression, and a comprehensive package including a competitive salary.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details noted or click the "apply now" link.