£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital Resources are currently working with one of Scotland's leading civil engineering and groundworks contractors, to assist them in their search for experienced Site Engineers to further strengthen their presence in the East of Scotland.
Our client is a well know and reputable groundworks contractor with several high profile infrastructure projects in the East of Scotland. They are looking to add 2 new Site Engineers to manage several large scale sites within this area.
As a Site Engineer within this role you would be expected to:
- Perform Setting-Out responsibilities
- Provide engineering and technical feedback for the commercial department from various sites
- Manage your own diary to oversee several sites in the Edinburgh area
- Provide accurate technical reports for senior management
- Arrange plant, materials, and, labour required on site
- Assume responsibility for H&S on site including tool box talks and accident logging.
- Assume responsibility for QA on site.
The successful applicant for these roles would be able to demonstrate:
- Solid experience within Groundworks and engineering
- Previous experience of Plotwork's, housebuilding, or utilities would be advantageous
- Muck-shifting experience
- Ability to utilise setting-out machine including Liaca, Trimble, Totalstation etc
- Computer literacy
- Degree educated (preferable)
The successful applicant can benefit from ongoing training, career progression, and a comprehensive package including a competitive salary.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details noted or click the "apply now" link.