£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a specialist civil engineering sub-contractor to assist them in appointing a new Site Engineer.
Our client is a reputable Civil Engineering contractor with a history of delivering on prestigious and large scale projects across the UK. Our client is looking for a site Engineer to further assist them in their growth plans within Scotland.
As a site engineer you would be expected to:
- Provide engineering and setting-out duties on various civil projects across Scotland.
- Manage the day to day running of various sites
- Provide technical feedback for senior management and the commercial departments
- Organise labour and general operations on site
- Ensure all H&S procedures and rules are followed
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Previous experience of deep drainage and heavy civils
- SMSTS certified
- Experience of managing sites
- Engineering experience using Liaca, Trimble or similar
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package as well as the chance to develop within your career. If you would like more information, or to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link provided