Vital Glasgow Construction
8 days ago
Vital resources are currently working with a long standing civil engineering and groundworks contractor in the West to assist them in appointing a new Site Engineer with management experience to assist them in the delivery of a major project in the west.
Within this role you would be expected to:
- Perform Setting-Out duties
- Organise all site staff including hiring, toolbox talks, and H&S
- Arrange and order materials including plant
- Liaise with other operational staff to keep all records up to date
- Maintain records of spend and all commercial activity within the section.
The successful applicant for this role with be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Previous management experience
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Commercial acumen/ awareness
- Previous experience within Groundworks, kerbing etc
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package, if you would like more information about this position please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details, alternatively please click the "apply now" link.