Livingston, West Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and growing Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor.
Vital Resources have been employed by a growing Civil Engineering and specialist subcontractor to assist them in appointing a new Site Engineer who is looking to progress to Site Manager.
Our client is looking for someone who can develop with the business, and manage several high profile projects in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Our client is looking for someone to:
- Perform RAMS
- Manager site operations including organising labour
- Arrange materials and labour on site
- Perform Toolbox talks
- Take responsibility for H&S on Site.
- Work closely with various contractors and commercial staff
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Engineering background
- DOMs Certified (Desirable)
- Experience with Reinforced Concrete Structures
Within this role our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with the chance to progress within your career.
If you would like to know more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details.