Dunbar, East Lothian
£22 - £24 per hour
Vital Glasgow Construction
11 months ago
Vital Resources have been employed well a well-established Civil Engineering contractor, to assist them in hiring a Site Engineer for a major project in the East of Scotland.
As a site engineer your duties will include:
- Setting out and surveying
- Maintaining line and level control
- Measurements and calculations
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Maintaining the project specific inspection and test plan
To be considered for this position, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience as a site engineer
- Heavy Civils background
- Experience within Concrete or piling
- Knowledge of a Trimble station
A competitive salary along with an ongoing contract is on offer to the right person.
Please contact Jamie Nicholson for more information, or click the "apply now" link.