Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Due to recent large project wins in the West of Scotland, we have been employed by a national Civil Engineering contractor to assist them in their search for a new Site Engineer.
Our clients are able to provide long term projects and a realistic career path along with ongoing support and the chance to work on major infrastructure projects.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Set out lines and levels
- Handle immediate technical queries on site and taking necessary action to answer queries.
- Implement instruction and direction from the Site Manager and Project Manager.
- Ensuring all paperwork is managed and kept secure on all site matters.
To be considered for this position, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience at a similar capacity
- Degree educated within Civil Engineering or the equivalent
- Organisation and task management
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Diligence on site
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive package along with a realistic career progression along.
For more information, please call 01698 573850