Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
15 days ago
Morson International is recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of a Large Rail client based in London.
- Supporting the Project Manager in preparing communications and instructions to designated contractors in accordance with the Works Contracts Administration Procedures.
- Overseeing construction and testing & commissioning activities of designated contracts at designated sites/ areas of responsibility
- Facilitating interfaces at designated sites, including interfaces between designated contractors and adjacent contractors, including Principal Contractors.
- Monitoring programme objectives and contractor progress and performance against the contract milestones and current accepted programme; reviewing productivity of installed quantities against forecasts.
- Completing daily reports; keeping the Construction Manager informed of contract and site progress & performance.
- Supporting the Project Manager in managing key stakeholder relationships in coordination with the contractor and community relations officers; monitoring contractors' compliance with relevant Commitments.
- Providing constructability input during review of contractor/engineering submissions.
- Reviewing the contractor's works programme and liaising with the contractor and others as required to facilitate execution of the works in accordance with the programme.
- Monitoring contractor's compliance with contractual requirements regarding mobilisation and logistics
- Providing support to the Project Field Engineer in monitoring contractor compliance with the Construction Quality Plan, and in resolution of NCRs and snag list items at contract level.
- Monitoring and supporting the contractor's compliance with Environmental, and Health and Safety requirements, escalating issues where required. Checking there is a satisfactory level of health and safety through taking reasonable care of own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role
- The review and acceptance of contractor submittals as allocated.
- The implementation of the Review and Acceptance of Safe Systems of Work Procedure.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the principles.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk