£30000 - £35000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
2 months ago
Site Engineer required on a permanent basis to work on various projects throughout the Central Belt of Scotland
Our client are carrying out a wide range of projects throughout the Central Belt including roads, earthworks, substructures, drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure projects.
Within this role your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing and working with Sub-Contractors to ensure standards are met.
- Handling immediate technical queries on site and taking necessary action to answer queries.
- Ensuring all paperwork is managed and kept secure on all site matters.
- Setting out or pins, and ring-beams for various sites and structures.
To be considered for this position candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognised institution.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Communication and relationship building skills.
- Diligence on site
For more information, please call 01698 573 850 or email