£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, Pension, Healthcare
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a background in Utility and Infrastructure projects? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established specialist contractor operating within the Utilities and Heavy Civils sector to assist them in their search for several new Site Engineers covering utilities and Civils projects in the West.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out of Bolts and Pins on Site
- Working with the Site Team to ensure designs are followed in accord with the end client specification
- Providing technical feedback for Site Management
- Using a Leica/ Trimble System to provide levelling and engineering feedback
- Manage your own diary to provide assistance on several sites.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Experience with Water projects
- DOMS (preferred, not essential)
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (preferred)
- Experience in Cad Design and Software