£16 - £21 per hour + Negotiable
Sam Mabbott B.Soc Sci
10 months ago
Our client is looking to recruit a Document Controller to work on site at Huntingdon for an initial 8 Month Contract.
The main responsibilities will be
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures.
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data making sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally.
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed, filed and stored.
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required.
- Process incoming documentation (registration in D2, internal distribution, archiving)
- Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties)
- Manage the flow of information either in electronic or paper format.
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of supplier's documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
- Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of KPI's, reports and registers.
- Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control.
- Monitor technical document review and approval in accordance with agreed Schedule.
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of working on EPC Contracts.
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Document Controller.
- Proven knowledge of document management and the document life cycle. Understands and puts into practice Distributions and matrices Experience in handling and managing Contract information
- Understands the documentation life cycle
- Full understanding of information capture and processes.