£32000 - £34000 per annum + Could be more
7 months ago
TEMP TO PERM
Vital Resources are recruiting for a Site Based Electrician to work on a project in Brentwood, Essex
Location of Project BRENTWOOD
Start date: ASAP
End date: ONGOING
Duration: TEMP TO PERM
- Electrical PPM & reactive duties
- Qualified Electrician with min 17th Edition, preferably 18th edition
- Also required for basic handy man duties.
- BDS Required
In order to be put forward for this role you must have either a JIB card or Skillcard. Which we will need a copy of prior to application being sent.
Vital will require the following to progress your application
* 2 Work Related References
* Proof of right to work in the UK (visa, passport etc)
* Any relevant qualifications
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Please contact Michaela Strong on 0207 633 2051 for more information on this role and others.
We have recently joined Facebook. Search "Vital Resources" and like us for daily job updates.