Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Vital resources are working with an established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing an experienced Site Agent in Dounraey Our client is looking for a manager to run a major project in the Highlands.
The successful Site Agent will be covering projects across Scotland working specifically on nuclear projects;
- Supporting junior engineers set out, level and survey the site using GPS,
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations,
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site,
- Support Site Agents, as well as more junior engineers on site,
- Any other agent duties as required.
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Ideally, the candidate will be degree-educated within civil engineering;
- Previous experience as a Site Agent
- Previous nuclear infrastructure experience is essential;
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS is essential
If you would like to apply or for more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.