Vital Glasgow Construction
5 days ago
Careers at Morson
Vital resources are working with an established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing an experienced Site Agent in Dounraey Our client is looking for a manager to run a major project in the Highlands.
The successful Site Agent will be covering projects across Scotland working specifically on nuclear projects;
- Supporting junior engineers set out, level and survey the site using GPS,
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations,
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site,
- Support Site Agents, as well as more junior engineers on site,
- Any other agent duties as required.
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Ideally, the candidate will be degree-educated within civil engineering;
- Previous experience as a Site Agent
- Previous nuclear infrastructure experience is essential;
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS is essential
If you would like to apply or for more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.