£40000 - £50000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 year ago
Our client, a highly reputable and multi-disciplined contractor is currently looking to appoint a new Site Agent to assist in the delivery of several high profile projects.
As a site agent your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Order materials and plant for the site in a timely manner
- Assist with the planning of Manpower at weekly resource meetings
- Assist with the management of project budgets
- Liaise with the commercial team
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with Health and Safety protocols.
- Review and assist in preparation of various tender documents
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate
- Civil engineering background
- Previous experience on rail projects (preferred)
- HNC or HND in civil engineering
- Previous experience in a similar position
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply please contact Construction on 01698 573 850