Vital Glasgow Construction
0169 857 3850
15 days ago
Are you an experienced Site Agent looking feeling stagnated in your current role or a Sub Agent, looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy as well as actively encourages professional development? Do you have a background in Groundworks, Water, or Rail projects across the central belt of Scotland? Then Vital wants to speak to you.
Vital resources has been employed by a leading infrastructure company operating in construction, rail and civil projects to assist them in their search for a Site Agent to further strengthen their presence in the Central Belt.
As a Site Agent your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
- All applicable legislation
- The Terms and Conditions of the Contract
- The Contract Health and Safety Plan
- The Work Package Plans and Task Briefing Sheets
- The Contract Quality / Environmental Plan
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Liaison with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensuring that in conjunction with the site team changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- Chair and attend progress reports on various projects.
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- HNC/HNC/Degree (Construction related).
- Experience of working in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certification
- Experience in Rail, Water, or Heavy Civils packages
- Full Driving Licence as travel to sites will be required.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the chance to be a pivotal part of the continuous growth plans of a major name in the Scotland Construction Sector.
If you would like more information please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively, please click the "apply now" link.