Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Site Agent, with a solid background in Heavy Civils, Infrastructure, and Concrete projects? Do you want to work for a contractor with a solid order book of work? Do you want to work for a contractor that offer autonomy, and the chance to progress within your career? Then Vital Resources want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are looking to speak with experienced Site Agent for a permanent position in the Central Belt to work for a well-established Civil Engineering and Infrastructure contractor, to play a pivotal part in the ongoing growth and development of the business.
As the Site Agent your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the project from start to finish
- Managing the programme of work
- Producing RAMS
- Completing site paperwork and managing subcontractors on site
To be considered for this position the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Extensive experience in managing Civil Engineering project
- SMSTS Certificate
- Ideally progressed from a Civil Engineering background, up to Site Agent level
- Experience working for a Sub-Contractor is preferred
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details below, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.