£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Vital Resources are currently working with a well-established and growing groundworks contractor in the west of Scotland to assist them in their search for a new Site Agent.
Our client is looking for a Site Agent to further strengthen their operations team and to assist in the ongoing development of the business within the heavy civil sector.
As a Site Agent your duties would include but are not limited to:
- Organise the ordering and selection of plant and materials
- Supervise the junior engineers on site
- Liaise with other departments to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Managing of sub-contractors and organising additional labour if required.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree education or the equivalent
- Experience in a similar capacity
- Previous experience of heavy civil projects
- Ideally concrete structures or repair experience
- Desire to progress within their career
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information or to apply please contact Jamie Nicholson or click the "apply now" link.